Globally, many companies use employer branding as a way of attracting and retaining top talent. Sync Consulting strongly supports this strategy. We distinguish ourselves from our competitors by forming partnerships with our clients. We strive to understand the holistic and departmental requirements of our clients both from an operational and strategic point of view. To this end, we identify with our client's image, value proposition, culture and character in order to assist us in sourcing and attracting like minded individuals who share the same values.
We provide feedback to our clients on an ongoing basis about the employment market's perception of their brand. This enables key decision makers to be proactive in their endeavors to prevent dis-ease within their culture and to improve on their retention figures.
Resourcing and the retention of resources are two major elements contributing towards the ultimate success of any organisation. We strive to make a difference in this regard by setting high standards. We represent talented individuals who are passionate, self driven and goal orientated.
Sync Consulting will utilise industry specialists to assist in sourcing professional skills if need be. This is evident in our partnership with Jane de Klerk, B Compt. (Hons); B Proc. Jane started her career in the Auditing profession in 1990. During 1995 she joined the Forensic Services Department of a leading Insurance company as a Forensic Auditor and gained expert knowledge and skills in the field, including extensive management experience. In 2005 she started her own Forensics consulting practice, providing specialist knowledge and expertise to her client’s in the following areas:-
- Fraud Investigation, reporting and corrective action
- Fraud Prevention
- Fraud Detection
- Industry best practice policy & procedure benchmarking and development
- Case Management System development, implementation & training
She is a member of the South African Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. Jane provides valuable support to Sync Consulting in assessing the credibility and competency of applicants for positions in Forensic Auditing, as well as other Risk Management positions, thereby ensuring not only that candidates are better positioned within the market but also providing clients with valuable applicants that better match required job specifications.
The Sync Consulting Approach
- Client’s specific requirements are uniquely dealt with resulting in accurate search results ensuring appropriate skills
- Our search criteria and methodologies ensure accurate skills representation; this process is thorough and unhurried
- Our database of CV’s is of top quality candidates, we strive to represent only the most professional individuals to our client
- Our relationship with clients is key to our success; therefore we do not inundate clients with mediocre candidates. If we are unable to find suitable candidates, we advise accordingly
- We are committed to the recruitment process and expect the same level of commitment from our clients (i.e. constant feedback and adherence to sound and ethical recruitment practice)
- We work in accordance with APSO’s code of conduct
Professional Memberships and/or Accreditation
|Department of Labour - Section 24(3) (a) of the Skills Development Act
|Proudly South African (www.proudlysa.co.za)
|Association of Personnel Services Organisation (APSO www.apso.co.za)